A division of the Liberty Diversified Industries, Safco Products Company was founded more than forty years ago, offering storage products that are specifically designed for office use. Ever since its existence, Safco has been known to be the leading provider of comfort and organization enhancing products for the work. Over time, Safco continues to evolve as a thriving and skilled supplier for almost every workplace environments.
Different Types of File Cabinets Safco Offers Safco offers wide range of file cabinets such as the Safco flat file cabinets, Safco B size plan file cabinets, Facil file, and the Master files.
The Safco Flat Files Safco flat file cabinets are made of steel and contain five to ten drawers. These type of cabinets feature a side roller assembly that are heavy steel and drawer rails that are extra strength for quiet and smooth operation of the drawers. Generally, Safco files include label holders and chrome drawer handles, and are available in three different sizes and colors. Here are some of the Safco flat file cabinets to choose from:
* Plan File Portfolio Flat Files. These cabinets are where you can keep documents together for easy transportation and added organization. With plan file portfolio, you can easily minimize wear and tear of your important documents and cut down the time you spend on looking for materials. The price of these types of Safco flat files ranges from $250-330.
* High Base Safco Flat Files. These types of cabinets allow you to add colorful styles to your files as well as elevate your organizing techniques. They help you retrieve your files without having to bend over or stoop because the base raises the files to as high as 20 inches above the level of the ground. They come in 20 different colors to choose from and with a powder coat finish. It costs around $542 to $602.
* 10-Drawer Steel Flat File. This flat file storage adds a colorful style to your files and allows you to mix and match your files to produce a sharp work center. It comes in 20 different colors to choose from for a stylish design with chic lines, chrome hardware, quiet access, and quality construction, making it a customizable classic fits every office. It comes with ball-bearing rollers that are case-hardened to provide a quiet and smooth operation, positive closures for a tight shut, and courtesy stops to keep them in the right place. Its hinged front depressor and rear hood helps keep the contents clean. It comes with a price tag of $2,891.
* 5-Drawer Steel Flat File. These Safco flat files have the same feature with that of the 10-drawer steel flat file. The difference is only that the 5-drawer steel flat file is composed only of 5 drawers. Price ranges from $1,413.00 to $1,938.00.
* Closed Base File. This flat file allows you to retrieve files with greater ease since it raises your files 6 inches off the level of the ground. Its parts are all made up of steel and come in 20 color options to choose from.